Also on the side of the 4 Pro is a fingerprint sensor that doubles as a power button. We’ve seen this placement before, with phones like the recently reviewed Motorola G Stylus (2022) choosing the physical biometric sensor official firmware file over the in-display, ultrasonic ones.
If you are having problems with system and apps your Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro you can use many advanced options or install a Stock ROM with bootloader mode. The Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro USB Driver is 100% safe for the Computer, laptop, and Xiaomi device.
- To assess the quality of a device’s sensor features, we calculate a score that takes into account all sensor information.
- Although Xiaomi is not one of the Top 5 smartphone manufacturers worldwide in 2016, it is nevertheless one of the big global players in this market segment.
- Black Shark needs to up the ante if it wants to take down either contender.
- Hidden when not in use, the triggers simply pop out by flipping the switches that sit next to each, providing a more console-esque gaming experience without the need to carry around accessories.
- More graphically intensive games like Genshin Impact do stress the phone more and after a few hours, it can still get too hot.
- The size of Black Shark 4 screen is measured diagonally, from corner to corner.
If you value performance over everything else, there isn’t a single thing you’d be left wanting for. The Black Shark 4 Pro will satisfy your gaming needs and offer you a deeply extensive level of customizability. I love the click of the physical pop-up triggers and the 120W HyperCharge adds the cherry on top.
- The Xiaomi Black Shark 4 pro is equipped with the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 with 8GB/12GB/16GB of RAM, and a best-in-class thermal design.
- I recognize that there’s an audience of mobile gamers who rely solely on touch controls.
- Each one that I’ve tried is a slightly different take on an exorbitant design, of course.
- In this situation, we use a calculation methodology with a technology approach.
- Instead, you’re treated to a single triangular RGB panel that sits just beneath the rear-facing cameras, customisable to display different colours and patterns when you’re gaming, getting calls and more.
It responds quickly and is situated at a reasonably good height to reach it easiest when holding the phone with one hand. Smaller hands might struggle, however, as it is still a bit of a stretch given how big this screen is.
On this page, we have managed to share the official USB driver of the Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro Device. If you were already searching for the USB driver of the device, then this page will help you out. The Xiaomi Black Shark 4 USB Driver is 100% safe for the Computer, laptop, and Xiaomi device. Furthermore, since the Xiaomi community officially releases the driver, it’s 100% safe & secure to use on the Computer.